Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brothers!







Hey! Can you believe how much these two boys look alike?! Well, they should. This is Hugo and Blue. Both are Chiffon puppies and are one year apart. They met at Seattle's best pick for doggie daycare, The Downtown Dog Lounge. You may have seen Blue on tv...he is our most famous puppy! He has been on King Evening News Magazine when they interviewed my kennel (you can probably still find it in their archieves) a UPS commercial, and on the Women's Channel in Adventures in Doggy Daycare! Cora, their trainer, said they had a great day together. Thanks, Elizabeth for sending me their pictures. I just love to keep in touch with my puppy families...I never know what will happen next! J~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice dogs, my butler has three.

Anonymous said...

These two are the big sweetie pies I know...and gorgeous too!

Elizabeth said...

Love 'em!